in the wake of the global health concern caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to address the possibilities that you have as our existing or new customer.
The most important thing is that your payments are secure. Please contact us for any information you may have regarding existing and bookings to be made. We will approach each one of you individually, and do everything in our power to provide you with everything you might need.
We are in daily contact with charters and boat owners who are flexible and ready to offer you alternative possibilities for existing bookings and booking to be made that might be one or more of the following:
- postponing a charter date to a more convenient one in 2020 or 2021;
- rebooking to another marina (additional payment might occur);
- reducing the amount of a down-payment (usually 50 %) upon confirmation of booking;
- final payment to be paid closer to the embarkation (usually one month before);
- full refund for charters made within a critical period;
- full refund in case of travel restrictions, flight cancelations, border closures or quarantine.
Please note that we want everyone to feel safe regarding their bookings with SailingEurope, which is why we would like to encourage you to get in touch with us. If you happen to be located in one of the countries affected by the outbreak, or planning your sailing holiday in one of the affected countries, our agents will offer their assistance, approach your booking individually, answer your questions, and offer you the best possible outcome in case of a more serious outbreak.
Thank you for your trust.